Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Contacting Someone at Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am unable to sell my Roadster because the VIN information is incorrect in the NHTSA. The incorrect year is shown. My car is a 2008 and it is showing as a 2011 in their database.
I have been on the phone for hours trying to contact an actual person who can help me, as only someone at Tesla can correct this. It takes a while to reach an actual person and no one has been able to even point me in the right direction - I simply get transferred back into their circular phone messaging system which is exasperating.
Is there anyone on this forum who can message me the number of an actual person at Tesla who can assist me with this issue? My car is currently sitting on a car lot an hour away from my house waiting for this to be resolved.

@da2ny You may be on to something...the check character is incorrect. Thanks for the insight.
I will let whoever I am able to get a hold of to correct this for me know.

Attachments

• check-char.jpg
    check-char.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 43
Getting in touch with Tesla is nearly impossible these days. Best bet I've found is the "Chat" system (bottom of the page at tesla.com/support), though even there it's a struggle. I was only able to make it work in the Chrome browser. Firefox didn't work.