Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - “thermal image” sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New model 3 Highland has a kind of thermal heat sensor image when reversing. Previous model 3 told you how many inches you were from the car in front / kerb.

Is there an option to switch from thermal back to inches?

Thank you!

New model 3 Highland has a kind of thermal heat sensor image when reversing. Previous model 3 told you how many inches you were from the car in front / kerb.

Is there an option to switch from thermal back to inches?

Thank you!
Sure when mine was first delivered it showed distance but as the cameras calibrated the distance then vanished and the heatmap instead was shown. Might be my memory but sure I had distance shown at one point. Not seen it since.

Sure when mine was first delivered it showed distance but as the cameras calibrated the distance then vanished and the heatmap instead was shown. Might be my memory but sure I had distance shown at one point. Not seen it since.
Tesla confirmed the distance was removed - must have had a quite old software version when it was delivered then when updates be distance indicator wenr.