Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - Did Tesla Fix Door/Dash LED alignment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Highland owners who took delivery and had poor door/dash alignment, was Tesla willing/able to repair?

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 11.04.21 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Adam3
Is this a pic of your car and did you talk to Tesla? Coming here first is not the way to approach it.
I've owned 3 Teslas and am very familiar with "within spec". However, this pic is of one of the best aligned I've seen. Every Highland I've seen (with very few exceptions) has much greater misalignment than this. I don't know if the door itself is misaligned or it's a defective door card but if they can't adjust it to look like their publicity photos so you see an aligned cured arc of LED light, it's kinda a deal breaker for me. As a driver, you'd see that every single time you were in the car. I'm posting here simply to see if anyone had it successfully fixed.

I've owned 3 Teslas and am very familiar with "within spec". However, this pic is of one of the best aligned I've seen. Every Highland I've seen (with very few exceptions) has much greater misalignment than this. I don't know if the door itself is misaligned or it's a defective door card but if they can't adjust it to look like their publicity photos so you see an aligned cured arc of LED light, it's kinda a deal breaker for me. As a driver, you'd see that every single time you were in the car. I'm posting here simply to see if anyone had it successfully fixed.

For Highland owners who took delivery and had poor door/dash alignment, was Tesla willing/able to repair?

View attachment 1019847
No luck, I got "sorry, within Spec" response...