Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland Park, IL Service Center!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are 4 superchargers at the location and from the word I heard, this will be the largest sales/service center ever.
When traveling South, exit at Skokie Valley Rd and turn left at the stop sign. Travel South through the next stop sign and it will be at the end of the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
I am new to this forum and would like to create a new post. Not sure how to do it.
If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

I am wanting to lower the car and notice that currently there is no information of how to do it.
Of course the process is easy for those who opted for the air suspension, yet I did not.
I have heard that some suspension components are OEM from Mercedes.
If that is the case, there should be aftermarket coils available for the mercs.
If anyone knows more about a process, please share your thoughts.
Thanks,
[email protected]

image.jpg

Got notification today through the Tesla Owners club - Chicago chapter, that the Highland park SC is opening on 12-20.

Address:

1200 Old Skokie Road
Highland Park, IL

Really looking forward to this as the location is right on my way to work , nice emergency charging option plus will be much more convenient that going all the way to Villa Park.

Anyone have a phone number for Highland Park????

I just called the main tesla number.. they called someone at highland park for me and said they would be able to "accommodate a charge" so not sure if that means HPWC, 14-50 or supercharger.. the guy on the phone said the SC was on the south side of the building.

I also need them to fix my airbag light. Its been on since my defroster vent update.

Phil Lebeau of CNBC just reported from this location... I only caught the tail end of the story, so I didn't hear anything more than that this was an example of Tesla opening up more stores and service centers. Hopefully, it will be uploaded as a VOD soon.