Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holy Cow Batman....I've got a VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It means nothing. I've had two different VINs. The 2nd one disappeared today.

Until you get a text/email/call with an actual delivery date, or at least a range of dates, you are no closer to getting your car than the rest of us!

Reactions: Tattersky
Just phoned for update. Vins being allocated next week - they are aware of vins in 'source code' being looked at - didn't mean anything (against evidence) apparently - awaiting couple of deliveries - based upon nothing specific to go on, hopefully by end of September :eek: - got the impression that was wishful thinking. Think I'll probably put a deposit on the ID3 now they are advertising and run them in parallel at this rate - moment ID3 specs are firmed up and they are seen for real, all bets are off for the Model 3. Long range ID3 is on a par with LR AWD and advantage of SC network may slowly start being eroded.

Think I'll probably put a deposit on the ID3 now they are advertising and run them in parallel at this rate - moment ID3 specs are firmed up and they are seen for real, all bets are off for the Model 3. Long range ID3 is on a par with LR AWD and advantage of SC network may slowly start being eroded.

I think VW could be a serious contender, especially if they make an effort with the tech in the car (they're saying all the right things just now... we'll see). I'm impressed by the approach VW are taking, for sure.