Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home Delivery Timing (Ottawa)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was informed multiple times pickup cannot be done in Montreal from Ottawa. Of course it should be possible, but they didn't seem to want me to. Evdiently they ship you the plates and the timing with the shipment doesn't line up well.

Oh well, they can pay to have the car shipped to my door then. I'll eagerly await the doorbell

5533C26F-0C71-48EE-9BCF-305E3FEBAA0D.jpeg
Got mine today!. Home delivered to Nepean. A day earlier than my DA said! Only had a temporary Quebec transit sticker. Car was in perfect condtion apart from some flies on the front from transport.

The car is AMAZING to drive!!

I am really hoping to get my car this week. It is supposed to be arriving in Montreal today hopefully they can turn it round before the end of the week. When they deliver to Ottawa, are they using a full sized car carrier or a trailer on a pickup? I need to work out where they can drop the car.

I am really hoping to get my car this week. It is supposed to be arriving in Montreal today hopefully they can turn it round before the end of the week. When they deliver to Ottawa, are they using a full sized car carrier or a trailer on a pickup? I need to work out where they can drop the car.

My two cars came in on a carrier that looked to have capacity for 3 vehicles, but it was unloaded by the time I got back to my office, so it may have been able to carry more.

My two cars came in on a carrier that looked to have capacity for 3 vehicles, but it was unloaded by the time I got back to my office, so it may have been able to carry more.
Mine came on a 40 ft carrier for 4 cars, but they couldn’t get into my court due to parked cars so they drove the car the last 200ft to my house and apologised for me not being the first driver!!

Reactions: Vawlkus
It looks like my car will be delivered on Monday. The DA is talking about a "big truck" I wonder how close to downtown they will be able to drop the car.[/Q
It looks like my car will be delivered on Monday. The DA is talking about a "big truck" I wonder how close to downtown they will be able to drop the car.

I was told once the car arrives in Montreal it would be another 2-3 weeks before delivery to ottawa. When did you place your order ?

Saved the best for last? ;)
IMG_20190617_181613826.jpg

Delivery took 5 minutes. I didn't inspect closely, that can wait until tomorrow. The car arrived with about 50% charge. Even so the acceleration is sick.

Sadly it doesn't like my 110V GFCI outlet, and I don't have a 240V adapter yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20190617_181613826.jpg
    IMG_20190617_181613826.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 46