TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Home Delivery

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Mike_F, Jul 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mike_F

Mike_F Member

Since I live in Bay Area I was given (not offered) the opportunity for the car to be delivered to my home by an "expert". That being said, has anyone had the car delivered to an address other than home, such as office, or in my case my detailer (not too far from the Fremont factory)

2. NightRider

NightRider Member

I was given 3 options, home, work place or picking up at Fremont. So I guess you could work it out with your SA and have them drop it at an a agree upon location (in your case, the Detailer).

3. Red3

Red3 Member

I live in San Francisco and although I picked delivery at Fremont, they scheduled for Home Delivery. I live in a really busy area with very little parking so I had it arranged to be picked up at the Tesla showroom in SF.

4. Laver

Laver Member

I’m in the South Bay, at order time was given a Home Delivery option. Once contacted by Tesla to set a date, I was told home deliveries are too busy and can I collect from Fremont.

I preferred the idea of a pick up from Tesla anyway, removes some of the unknown. Hope things are running efficient on my pickup day!