Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Honest P90D(L) Quarter Mile Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" stock chromed wheels. Back in the early sixties I was drag racing at New Brighton, a suburb north of Minneapolis my 1953 Ford. First with a flathead and then with a 283. I am sure you can do better next when there is less slip due to water. I try to drive around it when staging.

Congrats on the 11.12! With the MPH you are showing and more aggressive 60' time I suspect you should see a 10.xx easily. I wish I could get it done first for the glory but I don't think i'll be able to get back to a drag strip in time :)

• Informative
Reactions: zhur0002
tesla map 2.jpg tesla map.jpg more pics from the day car is a 2015 just has painted nose cone and all black plastics. Rear diffusor is carbon wrapped.

those are called read outs and you can turn them on in the factory mode. They will remain after you exit factory mode

Unfortunately, There's no easy way to do this, the car must be rooted first. I can perform this service for you, but it's hard to do if you are not local.

So zhur0002, if I'm understanding Ingineer correctly, your car has been rooted?

If so, has anything else been done to it?