Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Horrible Customer Service & Onlineorders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order for Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle on Sep/1/2021. Ring (captured video) FedEx dropped off at my front door at noon time on Sept/7 as I was pulling into my driveway. When I reached my front door a minute later (Also captured a second video), I noticed it was an empty box. Shipping label was attached on the OEM Tesla box.. There wasn't any tape to seal up the box. I call FedEx and explained what have happened and they gave a Ref. #. I tried to call 925-273-8240 shown on top of the shipping label numerous times. It turns out always busy 24/7. When I talk to Tesla CS, they claims they can not help me because they are not connected to Online Store. I have sent three emails to "[email protected]" with zero respond. What option do I have left beside to canceled my payment.
How would a person mail something out without sealing a package. And why put a phone # on the shipping label which is non working #? I love their car, but this just drive me nut.

I also had challenges with ordering accessories online from Tesla. I mistakenly ordered the wrong adapter for my mobile charger. I wrote them minutes later, but they informed me orders could not be cancelled -- only returned to the SC once I obtained a return authorization and shipping label or sent back on my own. I brought it to the SC with a Fedex label, and tracked it's 4 week journey back to Tesla. When Tesla didn't credit the charge I had to email them three times. I am still unsure if it was ever credited. I even called the Tesla customer service number several times, but they told me the best they could do was send them an email. Not a good system at all if you order something in error, as I did.

I placed an order for Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle on Sep/1/2021. Ring (captured video) FedEx dropped off at my front door at noon time on Sept/7 as I was pulling into my driveway. When I reached my front door a minute later (Also captured a second video), I noticed it was an empty box. Shipping label was attached on the OEM Tesla box.. There wasn't any tape to seal up the box. I call FedEx and explained what have happened and they gave a Ref. #. I tried to call 925-273-8240 shown on top of the shipping label numerous times. It turns out always busy 24/7. When I talk to Tesla CS, they claims they can not help me because they are not connected to Online Store. I have sent three emails to "[email protected]" with zero respond. What option do I have left beside to canceled my payment.
How would a person mail something out without sealing a package. And why put a phone # on the shipping label which is non working #? I love their car, but this just drive me nut.

Now that's weird, it's been almost a month have you managed to get your refund?

Telsa Store Customer Service is at best awful, but seems more likely non-existant. I ordered all weather mats for my new Plaid. Online purchase (taking my money) was very easy. When the mats finally arrived, I discovered that there were two right rear mats in the box - not a left and right rear mat. I have sent numerous emails to "[email protected]", without a single response. I emailed the out local store support "[email protected]" to see if they could help. No response from them either.