Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HOT door handles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've just had our hottest day of the year in the UK so far - probably nothing for California, but it got to 31C today which is pretty rare for us.

When I got back to my car after work and opened the door, the handle was red hot. It actually hurt slightly to open it.

As I'm sure a lot of you live in hotter places than me regularly, do you have a solution?

You own a Luxury Tesla! You're made of money. You are supposed to hire an Auto Butler or two to ride around in the third row seats (that's what they were designed for). They can open the doors for you so you don't pinch or burn your fingers AND they ensure that no smudge marks get on your shiny chrome. When you're not around, they stand guard over your car.

autobutlers.jpg

@kort677 I can't believe you Disliked my post. It was humor. Unless, I struck a chord too close to home! If I did, I apologize, I didn't know where my two new Auto Butlers pictured in the image were previously employed. I can send them back, if that will make you feel better and remove the Dislike on my post.

You own a Luxury Tesla! You're made of money. You are supposed to hire an Auto Butler or two to ride around in the third row seats (that's what they were designed for). They can open the doors for you so you don't pinch or burn your fingers AND they ensure that no smudge marks get on your shiny chrome. When you're not around, they stand guard over your car.

View attachment 186034

Nice idea ... I already have a trunk monkey :cool:

View attachment 186034