Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hourly car insurance, e.g. Cuvva or Veygo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried lending their mate their Tesla and used one of the hourly car insurance providers, e.g. Cuvva, or Veygo (from Admiral)?

Basically my friend tried a bunch of these on my TM3 LR over the weekend and all of them refused to quote / rejected. Not sure if previous threads have recently covered this.

Thanks!

Has anyone tried lending their mate their Tesla and used one of the hourly car insurance providers, e.g. Cuvva, or Veygo (from Admiral)?

Basically my friend tried a bunch of these on my TM3 LR over the weekend and all of them refused to quote / rejected. Not sure if previous threads have recently covered this.

Thanks!
I imagine Teslas are a bit too risky for them...

Yep, that's the response a few of the companies gave, otherwise it was just "No, can't offer you a quote right now.".
Have you tried to add your friend to your current policy?

I've done that a few times and it's reasonably priced. You can do it for a fixed period, e.g a week but ask how much it would be until the end of the term as there's often little in it.