Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got through making shelves and moving stuff around so I don’t bump a door on my JonesY. 😂 View attachment 804702
View attachment 804703
The Model Y will take the Garage spot for my CLK. The MYP is 4 inches longer.
Nice. How does your garage fridge do here in Houston? We thought about putting one in ours but was kind of worried about the power suck when the garage is like 110 in the summer.

Reactions: Jones1
Nice. How does your garage fridge do here in Houston? We thought about putting one in ours but was kind of worried about the power suck when the garage is like 110 in the summer.
Currently it’s unplugged. I wanted to see how it effected my electricity bill. Not noticeable at all. For a year I had it plugged in. Great for when guest come over. We can load it with beverages. I only have a fridge in my garage. Because it came free with the house. From the builder. My wife wanted her more expensive fridge in the kitchen.

I also keep a Box Fan. Running in the garage on a Home Kit timer plug. I have it set to come on at 1-7pm every day. To keep the hot air circulating. I do the same in my attic.

Reactions: mikedjp
Ha. I have a 2020 Wrangler and a Model Y Performance. Must be a Texas thing. :)

Had to gas it up today, shocked at the gas prices. Had not been to the gas station since picking up my Model Y 3 weeks ago.
Ahah! The Wrangler is going to go for the MYP. I have a fully loaded White Rubicon manual, a rare thing, with not much market probably, maybe with the real off roaders...

Reactions: carpendj
Ahah! The Wrangler is going to go for the MYP. I have a fully loaded White Rubicon manual, a rare thing, with not much market probably, maybe with the real off roaders...
I have a Willys in Sting Gray, fully loaded. Been thinking of selling it as I think we've reached the peak of used car values. Not sure though as its always cool to take the roof and doors off. Thinking it over......

Was this the first push back of your 2 week window?
In my case I got the 2 weeks Window 2 weeks ago, then it got pushed down 4 days.
Meanwhile in the weekend I saw a MYP White that was VERY customized, in Katy around Katy Mills.
Vinyl wrapped in black to extend the roof color, Rally Armor mud flaps, black badges....I doubt the owner reads this threads, but I would like to say CONGRATS to whoever owns that, it did look STUNNING. (Michelin All season, paper plate expiring in June, must be a recent delivery)

Reactions: Jones1
In my case I got the 2 weeks Window 2 weeks ago, then it got pushed down 4 days.
Meanwhile in the weekend I saw a MYP White that was VERY customized, in Katy around Katy Mills.
Vinyl wrapped in black to extend the roof color, Rally Armor mud flaps, black badges....I doubt the owner reads this threads, but I would like to say CONGRATS to whoever owns that, it did look STUNNING. (Michelin All season, paper plate expiring in June, must be a recent delivery)
Great. More Michelin tires. I sure want all seasons on my Y. From the start.

You are about to get a vin. I think the 4 day push is them adjusting the order flow. That has to travel to Texas.