Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email and a text. For me to sign agreement in app. It was the financing , Purchase and trade docs. So all there is left to do is to accept delivery tomorrow.

Just letting people know how it goes. This is my first time. Buying a Tesla.
I appreciate the info. It’s my first time, too.

What all was involved in the trade process?

Reactions: Jones1
I appreciate the info. It’s my first time, too.

What all was involved in the trade process?
First they do the online quote.
Then once you get a Vin.
They send you an email asking for updated miles. And pictures.
Then Tesla send you a UPS package to sign and send back your title. But first you take pictures of what you sign. Send it to Tesla. So they can approve your signature.
Then you send it back to them. UPS
Then they tell you your offer again in app. You accept it.
You bring the vehicle in when you pick up your Tesla.

I went to Apple Maps. Use the look around feature. Of the Houston North location.
1653098535808.png

That's the location I went to first, but got send to Woodlands to test drive the Model Y Performance. How do I got about getting a SA, since I really just test drove, and purchased online when I got home.... I wasn't able to get the name of the employee who helped me with the test drive+

Reactions: AlbertVanK
That's the location I went to first, but got send to Woodlands to test drive the Model Y Performance. How do I got about getting a SA, since I really just test drove, and purchased online when I got home.... I wasn't able to get the name of the employee who helped me with the test drive+
I test drove at the Woodlands. After I Ordered online. I believe they pick the closest location to you. I use the number that they contacted me with after I placed my order. I got a text to complete my profile and down load app.

Last edited:
You don't get a name, a number text you after purchase. They are not people they are entities.
They are the SAs, some think they are just piece of software that Elon wrote during his Pot nights. :)
Joking aside, I don't know the name of any SA, I literally got a text in Feb and kept using that never got updates that are mostly useless.

Reactions: Jones1
Yes. They only contact you. When they want something. Sign docs. Send pic’s. They may answer back in hours or by the next day. If you text them at night. If they don’t respond to me. I will double or triple text. Like a wife. Looking for her husband at a bachelor party.

Last edited:
Speaking of the north Houston location, any thoughts on this place for window tinting? Paint Protection Film | Tinting | Houston | (713) 242-1115

Seems like it’s next door.
Nice find. I haven’t heard of them. I was looking for a place closer to my home. I will probably wait a week. Before I tint. But that would be nice to get Tint and or PPF on the same day of pick up.
I plan to go early today. I want to go by the Lucid showroom. Well the parking lot of it.

Reactions: mikedjp