Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My next Tesla. I will plan to buy 2 years out. I have a CyberTruck on preorder. So I expected that would be a while. I can’t blame Tesla too much. The legacy dealerships on 59North are still empty. I went to bring my Wife’s Toyota to get serviced a few weeks back. The lot was empty. I thought they moved.

Yesterday I had a text conversation with Westheimer SA, AKA the phone number that confirmed my order back in the days and is supposed to be the form of interaction to be used to engage with a non-dealer. I complained like a toddler about EDD change, and he (or she) said that even if the dates are hypothetically reflecting the availability and planning for production, they are expecting quite a number of units coming from Fremont, therefore not to worry about date change. Boxed answer?

Yesterday I had a text conversation with Westheimer SA, AKA the phone number that confirmed my order back in the days and is supposed to be the form of interaction to be used to engage with a non-dealer. I complained like a toddler about EDD change, and he (or she) said that even if the dates are hypothetically reflecting the availability and planning for production, they are expecting quite a number of units coming from Fremont, therefore not to worry about date change. Boxed answer?
I got the same answer when I visited the store last week. Numbers of cars will be delivered to Houston.

I sure hope it’s a boxed answer

I guess my knock worked because I am in my first two week window! 4/29-5/13.

I have to say that while the process has been frustrating with a lack of direct communication from my SA in the Galleria, I am super excited to almost have this car. I’ll keep waiting but overall happy that I ordered a Tesla. Keep the faith everyone!

Reactions: mikedjp