Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got approved at 3.44%, sold my car (got paid already), finalized insurance (waiting for proof to upload, F me it's expensive to insure a Tesla compared to a Wrangler)...buying Tesla is a job
1653341780717.png

Yesterday I had a score of 100. It had my next payment at $99. I was in a lot of traffic. I used AutoPilot a lot. But it went up to $114. I’m going to wait a couple of month’s. Then add it to my State Farm. If the price isn’t @ or around $100 per month. I think I’m at 30/50/25 500 deductible

I have doubts regarding Tesla insurance. I know I will floor my P many times especially at the beginning, and I will have plenty of hard breaking, I mean this is no Prius, with respect for Prius.
I’ve been flooring for 3 days. 😆
I will probably switch to State Farm. I felt like if I had an accident. It would be easier to deal with Tesla. But it’s not worth paying more over a year or 6 month’s. It’s like having a tracker on your ODB scan. So they can know what type of driver you are. Like Progressive, Farmers , State Fsrm and others do. I’m on hold now. Try to increase my coverage. With Tesla. I’ve been on hold for 15 minutes. I’m a Texas Boy. I ain’t Got the Patience for this *sugar*. 😝

Reactions: mikedjp
Ok. If anyone wants to now.
I had put down about 17% with trade in. I asked Tesla Insurance about Gap insurance. They do offer gap. Even though I may not need it. It was $4 per month.
I switched to a $500 deductible for Comprehensive and Collision. I had only had a $500 deductible for collision and a $1000 for comprehension. The fee was $6 more.
So for a total of $10 more I made the changes. The Tesla Insurance rep said after 2 month’s. Your safety can drop your rate down. Mine should be about $120.

Reactions: mikedjp