Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you guys all get the wall charger? I’m planning on just using the mobile charger with the nema adapter. I was about to get a cable holder to put on the wall to keep it off the ground.
I might get a wall charger later. I just signed up for Tesla Solar Friday. I might get them to install a Wall charger then.

Reactions: mikedjp
Did you guys all get the wall charger? I’m planning on just using the mobile charger with the nema adapter. I was about to get a cable holder to put on the wall to keep it off the ground.
Does your Y have these bolts exposed in the rear of the wheel well? I’m trying to see if I need to report it or if it’s normal. I think it should be covered. Idk
1653255253931.jpeg

1653255269691.jpeg

I found the answer. Sorry I’m just trying to find a defect or a problem before the 100 miles. I will hit a 100 miles tomorrow on the way home.
The Bolts are like that on all Tesla’s

Reactions: mikedjp
I found the answer. Sorry I’m just trying to find a defect or a problem before the 100 miles. I will hit a 100 miles tomorrow on the way home.
The Bolts are like that on all Tesla’s

Ok cool because I don’t have my Tesla yet!

Reactions: Jones1