Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got another quote:

- $299 for ATC film - dyed film that provides good heat rejection, privacy and style
OR
- $450 for CTX film - ceramic film provides the ultimate heat rejection without blocking electronic signal transmission

-$299 for full windshield tint with Air80 ceramic film

Got another quote:

- $299 for ATC film - dyed film that provides good heat rejection, privacy and style
OR
- $450 for CTX film - ceramic film provides the ultimate heat rejection without blocking electronic signal transmission

-$299 for full windshield tint with Air80 ceramic film
I would stay away from anything other than ceramic tint IMO...

AIR 80 is a chinese brand which im not a fan of either.. they are proven to be unreliable. At the bare minimum I would make sure to get Suntek, XPEL or any other reputable US made brand.

Tentatively scheduled for August 2nd now. Their ETA for when it comes in is the 29th. They said it's around Dallas, but searching on this board for transit from Dallas to Houston seems to be a crapshoot. Granted the last post that was like that was back in 2021/2019 so hopefully their efficiency has improved.
Well. My confirmed delivery date and time just changed two days to the 30th. Have been running around changing my tint/ ceramic/ insurance/ Carvana sell. Not great. They also sent this text calling the confirmed date tentative. Maybe yours will arrive sooner than you expect.

Attachments

• 8B014403-5550-4A2C-A4F1-F42D6A415AB5.jpeg
    8B014403-5550-4A2C-A4F1-F42D6A415AB5.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 71
  • AD82FF5C-1732-4184-8A77-0742DB90EC83.jpeg
    AD82FF5C-1732-4184-8A77-0742DB90EC83.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 30
Well. My confirmed delivery date and time just changed two days to the 30th. Have been running around changing my tint/ ceramic/ insurance/ Carvana sell. Not great. They also sent this text calling the confirmed date tentative. Maybe yours will arrive sooner than you expect.

Yours only got pushed by two days? Interesting. Is yours a Fremont build? Did they text you to let you know when yours shipped out?

If you read your appointment confirmation text - it also says tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection... Mine is still the same... for now

Awesome! My text just indicated ours just got to the lot and is ready to be picked up Friday. Happy Days! Aaaaaaaayy

View attachment 833452

Just got a call and Text that I can pick up my car this weekend! Looks like Friday!! yaaay. Also received docs to sign for temp tags

Woah! Congrats to both of you!

What location? I didn't get one today, hoping my Saturday holds, but guess we will see.

Well.. now pickup moved to the evening because tags are not ready 😆 With my luck it might end up being Saturday lol
I flew to San Antonio for my pickup and the temp tag wasn’t ready, took an extra 1.5 hours. Someone had to physically go to the court house 20 mins from their showroom to get it.

It ended up flying off on the drive home and they had to email me a new one anyway 😂