Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are you using your Tesla apps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are new to the Tesla family and just picked up our Model Y a couple days ago. Being rather nerdy I’m looking at some of the third-party apps that track battery health, efficiency, etc. I’m curious how other people are using this information. Is it just informational, is the data used to foresee battery issues (premature degradation?) or is it being used to actually change your driving habits?

Along with about 11,700 others I use TeslaFi and I really enjoy it.. Rather than go into a lot of detail may I suggest you check it out at TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S 3 X Y Data Logger . If you would like you can use my referral code N1 and if you do you'll get a 4 week trial period instead of 2 weeks.

With regard to how I use it it's been most helpful recently to track phantom drain. My vehicle is too new to have degradation issues but it's been nice to see what my efficiency is and how much I'm spending on charging.