Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I meet Elon Musk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I meet Elon Musk?

1. Go to college and double major in physics and aerospace engineering.
2. While in college design and build a liquid rocket engine and successfully test fire it. Keep your GPA above 3.85.
3. Get hired by SpaceX
4. Design a critical rocket engine component that fails on the launch pad in spectacular fashion.
5. Meet Elon.
Or, just get a job at reception and see him everyday?;)

Currently I am in real estate; investor/flipper. I owned a construction company before. Always looking to grow as a person spiritually and in terms of success and achievement/my impact on the world. I have learned that having great mentors, friends and people who get you makes a huge difference. When I was 10, I came from Poland. My parents were very negative and always thought in terms of lack. My friends were authors when I was young; I preferred to spend time with my books than boring human beings who were just wasting their lives or antagonizing others...

When I read about people like Elon, and I realize there is so much potential we all have, and that I am barely scratching the surface. I have always loved technology and innovation and supported it. Some of my goals are to write a book, and find something to do that really helps people and makes a large, positive impact on them. To create good, happy jobs for people, and to be an example. I find that often people do not get me; my ideas, goals. I imagine Elon felt the same way often. Most of my friends are very different and unique. One of my favorite humans in my life is a shaman. Another a physicist! I would like to make friends with interesting people, and hopefully together build something phenomenal. I assume many Tesla owners are unique people, who are modern and who support innovation and technology! That's what I like!!! :)
Cool! You sound like a super interesting person. I like the aspirational aspects of your personality. At the same time I suspect that you are probably a combination of paradoxes. On one hand hand you come across as pretty darn extrovert ( let's face it not too many people have the extrovertive flair to their personality that you clearly exhibit) and at the same time I bet that you're really an introspective introvert who decided because of her unique life experiences to assume the persona of a successful extrovert because that is what you felt was necessary to survive and succeed in this world
I dunno! I'm guessing
Normally, I would not waste my time on a thread like this and initially I would have assumed that your profile pic is probably fake and you very well maybe a hoax but I suspect not
So we'll see

Cool! You sound like a super interesting person. I like the aspirational aspects of your personality. At the same time I suspect that you are probably a combination of paradoxes. On one hand hand you come across as pretty darn extrovert ( let's face it not too many people have the extrovertive flair to their personality that you clearly exhibit) and at the same time I bet that you're really an introspective introvert who decided because of her unique life experiences to assume the persona of a successful extrovert because that is what you felt was necessary to survive and succeed in this world
I dunno! I'm guessing
Normally, I would not waste my time on a thread like this and initially I would have assumed that your profile pic is probably fake and you very well maybe a hoax but I suspect not
So we'll see

I think we are all a mix of qualities and uniqueness. Profile pic is definitely real :) Message me and I can add you or vice versa on facebook. Lots of car photos, quotes, and fun posts there. Well so far, the people on this forum are much more interesting than the typical bunch I would meet at Barnes and Nobles.

I am certainly making generalizations and assumptions about many Tesla owners and fans, but it seems Tesla owners are smart and innovative people. Or at the minimum they have great taste!

Would be great to meet some locals. I posted about a car show I am showing my car at next month on the FL thread.

And of course, I am still working on the plan to meet Elon. :)

• Love
Reactions: TrendTrader007
I will
I think we are all a mix of qualities and uniqueness. Profile pic is definitely real :) Message me and I can add you or vice versa on facebook. Lots of car photos, quotes, and fun posts there. Well so far, the people on this forum are much more interesting than the typical bunch I would meet at Barnes and Nobles.

I am certainly making generalizations and assumptions about many Tesla owners and fans, but it seems Tesla owners are smart and innovative people. Or at the minimum they have great taste!

Would be great to meet some locals. I posted about a car show I am showing my car at next month on the FL thread.

And of course, I am still working on the plan to meet Elon. :)[/QUOTE
I will. Shortly! You definitely sound like someone I wanna get to know better

If that was a reference to something other then the literal meaning of those words, it went right over my head... :eek:

Me too.

Ahem.....

Thanks. That makes sense. When I read the: I'm real, see me on Facebook, I thought: right, because no one has fake Facebook accounts. Not that the OP is fake. I have no idea and don't really care because this thread certainly was a fun diversion from talking about AP2.0.

But is she asks for gas money before you meet up, you might want to think with the head on your shoulders before sending it... ;)

LOL Yes I know he is married. Just think he would be a very cool person to meet. I'm also an entrepreneur/investor. I think it is great to learn from people you look up to. :) Thanks Bonnie, great advice!!
No, he isn't married anymore. You still get your chance ;-)

Keep in mind that he is rumored to be in pursuit of some famous Hollywood actress though.

Last edited:
Wait, isn't he midst a divorce?

Just bought his book on Audible!! Excittttted!! :))) Yep I am a little behind on Elon news. I just got my first Tesla 2 weeks ago, so the excitement is super high!

Oh Elon, I'm saving up the buy the P100D! Always wanted a Lamborghini, but I'm sooo into Tesla right now!! Could you please make one that is more sporty looking like the Lambo though? Please?!! I will be your first buyer.

Anna
Wait for the next Tesla Roadster in 3 years time. In the meantime, the best chance of meeting him is buy at least one share of Tesla stock and show up in the annual shareholder meeting. Or you can keep up with his public events and see if you can make it there

Last edited: