Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How frequent is everyone seeing 3s in the Seattle area?

Drivesolo

May 9, 2017
Pacific NW
I see another TM3 almost daily. A white one is some where in my neighborhood and there are at least 2 others (red and silver) in the parking garage at work. Some days I see all 3 and another one or two on the road.

firebat

Jul 1, 2018
Seattle
I commute from the east side to Seattle and see 2-3 daily. Around my neighborhood there are at least 2-3 of them (blue, white, red), and hopefully I'll be adding mine to the mix soon.

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
I have stopped counting most Model 3s. Now I only count the ones that are identical to mine - same color and wheels.

I saw 6 red/areo 3s yesterday.

rpo

Jun 12, 2014
Seattle, Washington
I drove from Seattle south to NorCal on Wednesday and saw 5 semis carrying almost entirely Model 3s headed north...and that was just the semis that I saw go by. Often you cannot see the northbound lanes from the southbound lanes, and even more likely went by when I was charging.

seattlite2004

Apr 12, 2016
Puget Sound
Just saw this northbound I5 near Southcenter about 0730 this morning.

9051.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: brianman

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
I see about 1-2/day driving about 10 miles in the NW quadrant of the city, mostly Wallingford, Ballard, Upper Queen Anne, Green Lake. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen any on top of Queen Anne though. There are a ton of Ses and Xes up there.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Just drove my new model 3 (delivery a week ago) from Auburn to Bellevue and was around Bellevue for a couple hours. Saw 7 others in that trip. 5 Black, 1 white, 1 red. For as popular as MSM was early on I’ve only seen one other one in person in the last 8 months.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC