Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long before delivery did you see your vin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read several recent posts that have mentioned they received their VIN via text, or from their SA, and it didn't appear in the source code of their order page. Many also said it was in the MPVA after that became available in the documents area.

Checking the source code now could be an actual waste of time, rather than just a practical waste of time.

I was one of those who found it in the MPVA. I never received a text, email, or call.
I opened my account and saw a request for final payment under the vehicle image which was new prompting me to scroll down and I found the MVPA listed (also NEW.) Upon opening it I saw my VIN.
Some insight in case anyone else suddenly sees the same.

Reactions: Tsmod3fsd
I've read several recent posts that have mentioned they received their VIN via text, or from their SA, and it didn't appear in the source code of their order page. Many also said it was in the MPVA after that became available in the documents area.

Checking the source code now could be an actual waste of time, rather than just a practical waste of time.
I got my VIN on Friday, August 21st. I only knew because I check my Tesla profile everyday and it was asking me for my final payment and my MVPA was loaded on the page. I still haven’t received any text notification. I will continue to check everyday until I have the option to schedule a delivery appointment.