Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you will/may transition to CyberTruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since they shortened the Truck did Tesla also narrow the Truck? If they didn't narrow it a small seat with fold down center console would be possible. Something like this
shopping

I’m all about towing my Airstream long distances so the CyberTruck paired with Tesla’s charging network is really the only option. I currently own an R1T and I love the smaller size and its huge tow capacity but I’m limited by the crappy non-Tesla charging networks. If Tesla opens up its network nationwide then I’ll probably forgo the CT and stick my R1T.

I only reserved about a year ago, so I'm well behind the queue and that was intentional.

If my turn comes about 4 - 5 years from now, I will switch for sure. If it comes sooner, I may have to push back and potentially look for an alternative as well.

You are actually in a good position. Tesla will most likely learn from their initial mistakes and improve on what they already have, they might add that middle seat, better tires/wheels. The first run will have a lot of issues and after a couple of years it will be the best small Pickup on the market taking sales from Toyota.

Reactions: JohnB007
You are actually in a good position. Tesla will most likely learn from their initial mistakes and improve on what they already have, they might add that middle seat, better tires/wheels. The first run will have a lot of issues and after a couple of years it will be the best small Pickup on the market taking sales from Toyota.
small? It's suppose to have the same dimensions as the Ford Raptor...are Ford Raptors considered small? Here I am worried it is too big and turns out it is actually small. Maybe it will fit in my garage.

Reactions: Inci Willard
It does not have the same interior dimensions as a Raptor, not even close. It’s a a wide body with a Tacoma interior.
Gotcha...so exterior dimensions are the same but interior is small. Is that because the CT has a longer bed?

Can you provide a link to the interior dimensions?

For me this sounds like the worse of both worlds, large exterior but small interior.

Reactions: T3SLAROD
Gotcha...so exterior dimensions are the same but interior is small. Is that because the CT has a longer bed?

Can you provide a link to the interior dimensions?

For me this sounds like the worse of both worlds, large exterior but small interior.

The interior dimensions are in the same tweet where they put out the exterior dimensions. But I honestly don’t trust them. I can’t seem to find the numbers right now.

Yeah out S goes to our son upon graduation from college. 3 to other son as he enters.

Leaving what little time I was spending in suburbia behind. Likely keeping our 2500 Suburban till the winch situation is covered. Even then will likely put a PTO blower on that.

Not sure it's a transition for many, but sure. Maybe some novelty purchases by some that looked it as a trade in from a 3. I see those as rare.

Price is a guess. Two we put in for. One shows in the first low numbers. Second a couple minutes later.

Have a need for two, time and date will have much to do with it. With a Y now urgency is gone for a second truck.