Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many roadster owners active on TMC, and what type of roadster?

What type of roadster do you own (please choose closest match)?

• Pre general production (v1.0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v1.5

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • v2.0 standard

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • v2.0 sport

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • v2.5 standard

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • v2.5 sport

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#105 in Columbus, OH... Relocating to Minneapolis in August!

e7u3a2ym.jpg

Cool. My #107 is also British Racing Green. Not too many of those around.

Looks like this thread is now the How many roadster owners still active on TMC, and what type of roadster?

Active in spurts - and then only the Roadster and Investor sub-forums. +1 to Bonnie's comment.
#1298 still cruising the Santa Cruz Mtns:

Last edited by a moderator:
I too, have a Racing Green Roadster. It is a 1.5 (#441) that I purchased when it was about 8 months old. I purchased it from a business that used it for promotional purposes for a few months and sold it on. I love it.

That color is simply amazing. Couldn't find one when doing the CPO from Tesla, but the Very Orange was my first choice. Ended up with Thunder Gray.

I think I just beat you to a CPO very orange. I reserved the one below in 7/2013 and took delivery 8/2013. At the time, I was told it was recently re-listed after the original reservation holder decided on a Roadster Sport in Very Orange instead.

Lucky me :), although my first choice was yellow. Just couldn't fine one.

With this color, I would really like to get the carbon fiber kit and black forged wheels. However, due to cost I'm leaning towards a CF wrap instead to get that look. If anyone wants to swap their black forged for my silver forged wheels, please PM me!

8E3C2D57-53B9-41AA-90DB-E5A12FD61B25.jpg

4ACBCBC2-BDF4-4D35-97B0-2359B737C524.jpg

I think I just beat you to a CPO very orange. I reserved the one below in 7/2013 and took delivery 8/2013. At the time, I was told it was recently re-listed after the original reservation holder decided on a Roadster Sport in Very Orange instead.

Lucky me :), although my first choice was yellow. Just couldn't fine one.

With this color, I would really like to get the carbon fiber kit and black forged wheels. However, due to cost I'm leaning towards a CF wrap instead to get that look. If anyone wants to swap their black forged for my silver forged wheels, please PM me!

Don't forget you can always have them powder coated.