Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Roadsters are Left?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does one determine one's Roadster customer number? Is is the last digits of the VIN? I have a 2011 Roadster 9Still on the road) and the VIN's last 4 digits are 1408. Does that make me customer number 1408? Thank you.

You have Roadster #1408. So yes, you are correct.

I'm #609. No way I'm parting with this thing absent serious financial difficulties.

How does one determine one's Roadster customer number? Is is the last digits of the VIN? I have a 2011 Roadster 9Still on the road) and the VIN's last 4 digits are 1408. Does that make me customer number 1408? Thank you.

production customer 1408 in the North America - there were non-US cars as well as cars like Validation Prototypes with a different VIN sequence

The fact that the value is not decreasing demonstrates the continued desirability and reduced supply. Most cars would be depreciating in value. The fact that Roadsters aren’t is, in part, because of that constrained supply.
What is the 0-60 on these cars. They are really beautiful. I wish Tesla would make a reasonably priced roadster. I'll bet it would be a big hit.

Elon should put out a new batch of these things. The new roadster (vaporware) just doesn't do it for me.

Imagine an updated one of these originals with the autopilot suite, raven suspension, and better electrical system.

I'd be very, very interested.

my beloved 2010 Roadster 521 left my ownership in 9/2017, immaculate, with factory hardtop, 12,000 miles. Buyer was what I would call "suspicious" individual(I stupidly allowed car to leave with my plates and he ran up $800 fines on toll roads on my plates)...claimed the accelerator 'stuck' and he piled into some object and destroyed it(funny, never stuck on me)...got email from fellow roadster friend in California with a link to Copart listing of my wrecked baby...broke my heart. Add my roadster to the wrecked list.
Driving MS 100D, waiting patiently for Roadster 2021

my beloved 2010 Roadster 521 left my ownership in 9/2017, immaculate, with factory hardtop, 12,000 miles. Buyer was what I would call "suspicious" individual(I stupidly allowed car to leave with my plates and he ran up $800 fines on toll roads on my plates)...claimed the accelerator 'stuck' and he piled into some object and destroyed it(funny, never stuck on me)...got email from fellow roadster friend in California with a link to Copart listing of my wrecked baby...broke my heart. Add my roadster to the wrecked list.
Driving MS 100D, waiting patiently for Roadster 2021
:(