Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Roadsters are Left?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would take a ton of time to put together a parts list, but I could imagine the value of the parts could be twice the asking price. However, there is a lot of effort in pulling everything apart carefully, packing, shipping, covering shipping costs, etc. It would also take a few years to sell everything. I would hate to pull it apart knowing that one major component could make it like new again for another 100,000 miles or more, and the condition of this one is very nice. It's not like most of the wrecked and salvaged ones we see pop up for sale.

• Informative
Reactions: ra88it
It would take a ton of time to put together a parts list, but I could imagine the value of the parts could be twice the asking price. However, there is a lot of effort in pulling everything apart carefully, packing, shipping, covering shipping costs, etc. It would also take a few years to sell everything. I would hate to pull it apart knowing that one major component could make it like new again for another 100,000 miles or more, and the condition of this one is very nice. It's not like most of the wrecked and salvaged ones we see pop up for sale.

I have a very clean one that I'm considering pulling apart to save other roadsters. If I could get someone to commit to the major components: PEM, Motor, ESS (as I'd likely keep everything else). I would consider doing this. I am more than well equipped to do so, shipping / safe transport also very easily arranged.

I was mainly curious of the value ranges associated with these components, so as to decide the financial feasibility of having these parts removed via Gruber or doing it myself with all the proper photos / documentation / information that any purchaser could ever want.

• Helpful
Reactions: dhrivnak
I have a very clean one that I'm considering pulling apart to save other roadsters. If I could get someone to commit to the major components: PEM, Motor, ESS (as I'd likely keep everything else). I would consider doing this. I am more than well equipped to do so, shipping / safe transport also very easily arranged.

I was mainly curious of the value ranges associated with these components, so as to decide the financial feasibility of having these parts removed via Gruber or doing it myself with all the proper photos / documentation / information that any purchaser could ever want.
What's CAC on the ESS? How much are you asking?

#685 is happy, healthy and driven often

Attachments

• John tesla crash test dummy 2.jpg
    John tesla crash test dummy 2.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 103