Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many shares will stockholders approve at the 2022 annual meeting?

How many shares total after the vote? (currently 2 billion max)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hoping for 100B authorized shares. Doesn't mean that they need to be used, or that they will be used.

The problem I see with 10B is that a 5:1 split puts the company right back where they are right now - a shareholder vote is required for another split.

So something 20B+ is what I consider the minimum as any split once there are 10B actual shares in circulation will need another vote.

Actually, that was by design. Forced to either vote higher or lower. Adds to the discussion I think.
But it's way way more likely, IMO, that Tesla is going to choose a 10,000,000,000 shares max, than either 9,999,999,999 or 10,000,000,001 shares max. So you're forcing one vote to fit into two categories - confusing and misleading. Just don't think that helps gauge how many shares people think are going to be sought.

But it's way way more likely, IMO, that Tesla is going to choose a 10,000,000,000 shares max, than either 9,999,999,999 or 10,000,000,001 shares max. So you're forcing one vote to fit into two categories - confusing and misleading. Just don't think that helps gauge how many shares people think are going to be sought.
Time will tell!