TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How to edit your home address?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by slcuervo, Mar 18, 2015.

1. slcuervo

slcuervo Member

Maybe this has a very straightforward answer, but I've not been able to find it (I've checked the user manual): how do we edit the home address on the favorites list?

I can either delete it or navigate to it, but I haven't found the way to change it.

I currently have both Home and Work addresses defined, but I don't really remember how I set them (although I think the car suggested them), and I would like to know how to edit them...

Any tips/suggestions?

2. bob_p

bob_p Member

I did this a few months ago when I moved - and don't remember.

Try deleting the home address from favorites - and then see what happens.

3. slcuervo

slcuervo Member

Hehe, that's exactly my case: I am moving, and was wondering how to change it. I suppose that, if we delete the home address currently stored, the car will eventually suggest a new home address?

We'll see! I'll have to wait a few days to do it, since I am currently between houses, going to both places every day. That will confuse the car, I guess...

4. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

You should be able to delete it and then click edit at Home in favorites and add new address.

5. slcuervo

slcuervo Member

You are right. I just did it, and it works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some pics of the process, in case anyone else comes up with the same issue.

To change your home address, begin by deleting the current one. To do so, you need to go to favorites, and click on "edit". Then, select the HOME address:
    IMAG0277.jpg

Once that is done, you will see the option to add a new home address:

IMAG0278.jpg

Just type the address, and click done. It's ready!

IMAG0279.jpg