Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to get to the Software Update screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rated this funny because of how absurd it sounds but honestly I do this every time :D. Two minutes feel like an eternity when it comes to the excitement of getting a firmware update.

And here I just changed the default installation time from 2am to 1am and I thought I was impatient... :D There is a reason for the time change because I woke up at 3:30 in the morning for work.. and I want to check on my wife's car to make sure it finished the install. If not I could restart it and it would done by the she wakes up at 7. :D

• Love
Reactions: chillaban
And here I just changed the default installation time from 2am to 1am and I thought I was impatient... :D There is a reason for the time change because I woke up at 3:30 in the morning for work.. and I want to check on my wife's car to make sure it finished the install. If not I could restart it and it would done by the she wakes up at 7. :D

Sigh, to have a spouse that applies Tesla updates for you…. #relationshipgoals.

Hello, I have been patiently waiting for the software update to be made available to my Model X, but I am still on 2017.50.3. Have I been left behind? Should I call the local SC to push it out to my car or bring it in for the update?
Thanks, sorry if this has been addressed somewhere in an earlier post.

Hello, I have been patiently waiting for the software update to be made available to my Model X, but I am still on 2017.50.3. Have I been left behind? Should I call the local SC to push it out to my car or bring it in for the update?
Thanks, sorry if this has been addressed somewhere in an earlier post.

Don't sweat it yet. You can track the crowdsourced progress of a firmware rollout via http://firmware.teslafi.com

Right now, only 34% of cars are on 2018.6.1, and most cars are on 2017.50.2 or 2017.50.3. I wouldn't freak out until you're like the 1% left behind on an old build.

Tesla routinely rolls out software updates in waves that last several weeks.