Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to maximize delivery hold?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So any news?
I’ve been in a profile not completed mode since 6/1/21, also waiting on tax credit bill.

My red/white MYLR has been put on hold until March 2022 (there's a date on my account webpage)

Separately, I got the call for delivery tomorrow for my M3SR+ (from inventory) so THAT order has not been put on hold yet. I heard inventory orders may not be able to be put on hold.

1. I texted my SA.
2. A car that you buy from existing inventory from the Tesla website (non-order). Sometimes they are demos.

1. So your MYLR was one of these "profile not completed" orders, that you texted your SA, and he/she put on hold? Stupid follow up question, how do I get my SA's number to text? Although I think I got a bunch of emails from her early on.
2. Right, that's what I though, was just confirming; I agree, I don't believe you can put those cars on hold.
Thanks again.

PS: Anyone know current estimated delivery times/date ranges for MYLR if I was to complete my profile. Would like to take delivery after 1/1/22.