Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I’m not getting “special” emails from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When the EAP option for $4000 was release several days ago, many people online stated that they got an email explaining the details, but I didn’t receive such email. I’d like to know how; my Tesla account has my correct email address, along with my Tesla app. I got all of the necessary emails all the way up thru my car delivery a couple weeks ago and even regarding the mobile service team appointment just a couple days ago. Even though I see the upgrade option and, I never got an email or notification about the new/limited EAP option like others have.

When the EAP option for $4000 was release several days ago, many people online stated that they got an email explaining the details, but I didn’t receive such email. I’d like to know how; my Tesla account has my correct email address, along with my Tesla app. I got all of the necessary emails all the way up thru my car delivery a couple weeks ago and even regarding the mobile service team appointment just a couple days ago. Even though I see the upgrade option and, I never got an email or notification about the new/limited EAP option like others have.

Get Newsletter | Tesla

Reactions: swb2734