I do understand the primary reason Tesla has broken a door down into the auto industry is due to EV advancement (styling/battery tech) with a secondary benefit of self driving. What I’m having difficulty understanding is the fixation on FULL self driving. Today, the car can handle 90% of the driving that I do, including long trips. The other 10% (city/extreme weather) I would probably never use FSD for. In my mind, the 80/20 rule applies, and it would be easier for me to drive that 10% to negate a majority of the possible issues with using a FSD system. So my question is, do people feel they really need FULL SD for a quality of life improvement? Or is this more of an academic discussions with a fascination to break a barrier? It seems like there are so many discussions on what the cars can’t do that many are not enjoying/taking advantage of the many things it can do today.