Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just had a replacement my 20' performance model 3 wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to share something here, just today I'm having my 20' inch wheel (tire and rim) all replaced today because there is an irreparable damage on it (yes, I drive quite a lot, 23k in 10 months). Tesla quoted me at $1117 and some change, mainly 350 for tire, 715 for rims and chump change for labor and some random stuff. but anyhow, yeah... lesson learned. the 715 rim I realized I can get it anywhere else since it's not even including the Tesla OEM TPMS. And tires, America's Tires could've done the trick. I believe if I have just even getting this wheel replaced at America's tire, it'd be possible cost couple hundred bucks less. However, since I have waited a while now for Tesla service to get back to me about the repair (about 5 business days waited, from scheduling service location to getting transferred to mobile repair service. and + 1 day for mobile repair to bring me a brand new tire) I'm just sick of it at this point, so I'm going ahead on the thousand dollar tire and making a note to myself about situations like this for future reference.