Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nail in tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahh, thanks. Plugs aren't considered a permanent fix though right? Would still eventually need, to get a replacement tire? I'm only at 7.7k miles so there's so much life left in all these tires :( It's a super slow leak, I only reinflate like once a month.
I got screwed this week instead of nailed, but it was about the same place. Discount tire patched it in a few minutes. I'm at 2 years, 17,000 miles, with tread at 6/32".

Thank you for your business. We are glad the store was able to get you taken care of.
Tires are pretty much tires, the customer service, (and competitive price), is why I get all my tires there. It's not that I have any stock in Discount Tire, but if I'm gonna whine about bad places, I'm obligated to give equal time to the good ones, like DT.

Reactions: Discount Tire
I guess i can see how exposed it is when i turn my wheels to the left but I was guessing it was too far inside that I wouldn’t be able ti access it without removing the wheel. But also if it’s only $15 to plug it I don’t mind just paying it for convenience.
Surely that can take an internal patch which should be fine for the remaing life of the tyres.