Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I took my friend for a ride and his Neighbor asked "why on earth did he buy a Tesla"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AZ Desert Driver, you may find of interest today's Teslarati news story about South Australia and Tesla building the world’s largest virtual power plant - sun by day - power by night !!

Tesla is building a massive "virtual power plant" in South Australia using residential solar and battery systems
The only thing negative about this project - is that it will suck up all the solar panels from Buffalo and all the 2170 batteries from Sparks - delaying my access to them. Trying to get my head around Trump putting tariffs on overseas panels, and having the Tesla panels production go overseas. Perhaps it is a matter of need- The Aussies have a grid condition more dire than I'm used to. Perhaps also the folks in Puerto Rico have a dire condition that should suck up panel/power-wall production and further delay my access. I'm very much OK with stepping back and letting higher priorities get their needs supplied.

Reactions: henderrj and Dr. J