Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICEd Business Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for stepping up pdxgibby. The kinder, gentler version will probably be the most effective although there have been times I wish I had access to a tow truck. Hope this project has helped you pass the time waiting for delivery of your new car. Are you counting the hours yet?

Thanks for stepping up pdxgibby. The kinder, gentler version will probably be the most effective although there have been times I wish I had access to a tow truck. Hope this project has helped you pass the time waiting for delivery of your new car. Are you counting the hours yet?

It has helped...but just not quite enough. I'm going c-r-a-z-y. Pretty sure I'll be making a couple short 3 mile trips over to my local service center today to see if there is a delivery truck there. It's only 640 miles from Fremont to Tigard, Oregon. I'm hoping it'll arrive today and I can convince my DS to deliver this Friday. They don't have to wash and prep the exterior since I'm having paint correction done right away, so maybe that'll speed up the process a bit.

I wanted to let you know that I have received confirmation that the large order should be delivered on November 30 and I'll turn them around and start shipping on December 1st as promised in the listing. Everyone that has placed an order should have them shipped out right away.

Thanks!