Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If I purchase AP thru website, how long will it take to become operational

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know from speaking to a Customer Service rep that they were working on account updates today. Probably done in batches. He said they were having some issues with some people not getting access to purchase updates on their account (me) and also were handling a lot of upgrades in general.

Thanks, keep us posted if you do get anything from them!
It's not terribly urgent for us, but we'd like to update work with our insurer to update our coverage.

I sent an email to Tesla asking for a receipt and also asked them to update my Vehicle Details page to show AP and FSD. Here's the response I got a few minutes ago from [email protected].

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla! I have reviewed your vehicle configuration and can confirm that the FSD software is installed in your vehicle. Your online account should update within 7 business days of your purchase. There has been a delay in the accounts updating however we are actively working on updating online accounts. Receipts have also been delayed and will be sent out by the end of month.
Best Regards,

[name redacted] | Tesla Support
Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support

• Informative
Reactions: M3AB