Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois rebate program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone submit their application for the 4k rebate in Illinois?

What documentation did you use? I believe it requires:

Copy of purchase agreement
Proof of purchase
Illinois vehicle registration
W-9

I think the MVPA pages on vehicle configuration and final price sheet satisfy 1 and 2. Not sure on if you have to wait for vehicle registration or temp card will do? W-9 is explanatory.

Hoping anyone who has been successful can share their knowledge.

Thanks!

So it says the EPA is not accepting any new applications and they have received more applications vs available funds. But there may be a third funding available. It is not clear if those who did not receive he rebate during the second round as there were not enough funds, would get rebate if/when the third funding is available? anyone has any clear answer to that? I submitted by 1st week of Jan. Have not received any denial yet nor can I find any information why I look up vendor payment status.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
When I enter my info there it shows nothing other then options to look up payment status and stuff but nothing listed there when I click there.
Ah, so after you search in that Vendor Payments box with your SSN and LName,FName
The next page will be a Vendor Warrant List - if nothing shows in the table below all those buttons , then yours has not yet been approved. Mine was like that for a while prior to being approved.
1675787509857.png

Reactions: Paul1
Upvote 0
First Round Rebate Information

Low Income Applications Received233
Low Income Rebates Awarded165
Non-Low Income Applications Received2474
Non-Low Income Rebates Awarded2057

Second Round Rebate Information - as of January 31, 2023 (data updated weekly)

Low Income Applications Received386
Low Income Rebates Awarded149
Non-Low Income Applications Received3622
Non-Low Income Rebates Awarded0

Reactions: bulldog8934
Upvote 0
My vendor status switched to "Certified". And that is all I can see on my vendor portal so far.

This is the same for me. Shows as "certified" but no payments made/pending. Sent all the paperwork in on November 14th and haven't heard anything aside from the tracking # on the application being confirmed as delivered.

It's not listed on the site anymore but I remember they had either $7.8M or $8.8M remaining for rebates after the 1st round.

Upvote 0