TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I'm going to Bid on a 2014 Model S P85 - (parts only) - Does anyone need parts?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ElectricT, Jan 15, 2017.

1. ElectricT

ElectricT Member

I've seen this car on a semi private auction, I only need a few parts, Its a Dismantle only (parts only) vehicle.

Its Located on the west coast of Canada. I don't really need it, but if someone needs some stuff, I can calculate on adding it to a possible Bid.

(the end of the auction date is Jan 18th , 8am PST)

File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_004.jpeg File_005.jpeg

2. TesTowne

TesTowne Member

Yes i would be interested. Please give me a call or text. I need a bunch of parts for the front end. 407 486 2009

3. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

Is that obece wood matte trim? If so, I would be interested in the trim piece around the cup holders (my wife managed to chip hers somehow). I would also be interested in the matching yacht floor.

4. ElectricT

ElectricT Member

Didn't win the bid, went for 14.5k

Sorry folks

5. dreamingof3

dreamingof3 Member

I'd like the wheels for 200 each if they aren't bent