Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Improve your Model 3 Phone Dock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recieved it. This works PERFECTLY! I never used the original dock area before because my phone kept slipping down into the lower compartment. Not only is my phone staying in place, but I can charge it in the case, too!

Fit like it was created from the factory. Excellent piece of ingenuity!

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback! We're here to help the TMC community! Also, stay tuned for more new products soon!
Tesla Accessories | Skyline Products

Labor Day Weekend Sale!
15% Off Premium Model S/X Kit
10% Off all other Tesla Accessories by Skyline

helloskyline.com

1798f54a-c3c7-40cd-aa64-c5ea4de6e596.jpg

Premium Model S/X Quick Connection Case Friendly Phone Dock Package
(includes dock and guides).
15% Off with code: 15OFFLDW

994e3d54-0ad2-4f7c-9f02-761f1a45992e.jpg

10% Off all other products with code: 10OFFLDW

Skyline people -- it's all well and good that you made a new phone dock for the 3, the original design does need to be spaced a few millimeters higher off its platform to clear phone cases, but I urge you to focus on something the 3 REALLY NEEDS - trunk lid emblems in chrome that say "Model 3", like how the S and X have their names on the trunk lid. I was lucky enough to get one of the Model 3 emblem sets from RPM Tesla before they inexplicably stopped making them.

There is NO good reason for the 3 not to have its name on the trunk lid. Don't worry about Tesla either. Copyright, shmopyright. If they had made this part properly in the first place and put it on, then we wouldn't have to, and you wouldn't have the chance to profit from their poor decision!

• Informative
Reactions: skyline
Skyline people -- it's all well and good that you made a new phone dock for the 3, the original design does need to be spaced a few millimeters higher off its platform to clear phone cases, but I urge you to focus on something the 3 REALLY NEEDS - trunk lid emblems in chrome that say "Model 3", like how the S and X have their names on the trunk lid. I was lucky enough to get one of the Model 3 emblem sets from RPM Tesla before they inexplicably stopped making them.

There is NO good reason for the 3 not to have its name on the trunk lid. Don't worry about Tesla either. Copyright, shmopyright. If they had made this part properly in the first place and put it on, then we wouldn't have to, and you wouldn't have the chance to profit from their poor decision!

RPM gives the Emblems away now, we just got a set of emblems for our Model S. Just text them. I think with orders over $50 you can get the vinyl T logos, and for the plastic emblems they are free with orders over $100. TESLA is shutting down everyone even on AMazon when a company uses the trademarks to sell a products.

Skyline, just installed the part, but it was VERY tight and a bit tricky to get the cables to stay in place when sliding onto the console panel. Is this normal?

I also heard a dreaded ‘snap’ sound that plastic makes when it’s overly stressed (aka broken LOL) as I was finally able to get it in place, but I didn’t want to try and remove it as it took about 15mins of finagling to get it in place.

Would you mind checking the dimensions on your latest revs to ensure that the fit is reasonable?

Otherwise, the concept and effect are exactly as advertised when it comes to holding and charging the phones.

• Informative
Reactions: untilcomplete
Skyline, just installed the part, but it was VERY tight and a bit tricky to get the cables to stay in place when sliding onto the console panel. Is this normal?

I also heard a dreaded ‘snap’ sound that plastic makes when it’s overly stressed (aka broken LOL) as I was finally able to get it in place, but I didn’t want to try and remove it as it took about 15mins of finagling to get it in place.

Would you mind checking the dimensions on your latest revs to ensure that the fit is reasonable?

Otherwise, the concept and effect are exactly as advertised when it comes to holding and charging the phones.

I also had a definitive snap, but I’ve had to remove/reinstall the dock to swap cables and had no issues removing/replacing it. HQ product.

• Informative
Reactions: untilcomplete

Hey thanks for the feedback, please assemble and disassemble the product as desired. If there's a single issue or breakage just contact us and we'll ensure to send a replacement immediately. We're always looking to improve our products and appreciate the community feedback. Thank you!

Reactions: Frieda’s Boss