Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In car camera. Should I cancel my Tesla order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my experience. Since they started using the camera to keep an eye on the driver, I can drive for miles without getting the steering wheel nag. Makes Autopilot much more usable on long trips.

So counter to worries about making the car less usable, it's made it more usable.

I remember the early 70s when some people were saying there was no way they were going to trust the cruise control, and people that use them are a danger to everyone on the road.

There will always be luddites.
Cruise control probably has made things more dangerous

Reactions: 404 Not Found
It was a joke.. not taken well apparently.. didn't mean to offend
No offense taken. Just laughing. I coincidentally loaded up a MIG welder and all the gear into the Y this afternoon, drove out to the lake. Going to weld the plates and pilings for the footings for a new dock, bolt it to the rock, before the lake comes up too high.

But I'm not your typical blue collar welder. Learned to weld so I could build metal sculpture. Used it mostly for prototype fab in a lot of different industries, last was battery cooling systems. Also welded up several e-bikes with my son.

Fun times, every weekend a new hair brained project.

Reactions: gt2690b
No offense taken. Just laughing. I coincidentally loaded up a MIG welder and all the gear into the Y this afternoon, drove out to the lake. Going to weld the plates and pilings for the footings for a new dock, bolt it to the rock, before the lake comes up too high.

But I'm not your typical blue collar welder. Learned to weld so I could build metal sculpture. Used it mostly for prototype fab in a lot of different industries, last was battery cooling systems. Also welded up several e-bikes with my son.

Fun times, every weekend a new hair brained project.
The real question is.. do you share your welding receptacle with your car charger?

The real question is.. do you share your welding receptacle with your car charger?
lol, no. thought about it, but I'd need to move about 3 cars, an boat and a tent trailer to get the Y back into the shop. Ran a new circuit out to the front porch by the driveway for the wall charger.

(garage/shop is at the rear of the yard, 80ft driveway full of project cars and boats.)

Neighbor enjoys watching us play tetris will all our stuff in our driveway.

Reactions: gt2690b