Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In case you missed it, by popular demand, -30*F & One Big Fat Reason EV's Beat ICE :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After running the car on pre-heat for long enough, the car was radiating. Visual tesla had the interior of the car at ~104* before I manually shut off the pre-heater (I was playing around with just about everything. You have my word we were ~-30*F. I have no idea on the breath. it was really dry (both in the house and out). I was a bit puzzled at that as well.The other night at -18, I went outside with one of those little hand held steam cleaners (Called a shark or something like that), fully heated up, the steam was diapering almost as fast as it was blasting out. In the house, I filled my laundry room with steam (That thing comes in handy when the house is really dry and you want a lot of humidity really quick).

Great video! Even though I didn't live in a country that snows (at all), I can understand just how Tesla is much better than traditional gasoline cars in those weather condition. It goes to show the thoughtfulness to customers that Tesla has put into their car. The guy who made the video seems to have many other great video as well and I'm watching them right now... (Youtube: KmanAuto).

I want to know what's in the garage! The car is always parked out front ... what's in there?

Thats the Garage for the Sandrift Resort Sandrift Resort - The Peach on the Beach in Wisconsin Dells, WI Family Owned business that has the only level 2 charging within 60 miles, at the Wisconsin Dells, the Midwest's Largest tourist city.
My garage at home, yes the cars always outside. My home garage is a mini-warehouse for one of my online scooter parts businesses, Midwest Scooter Parts Wholesale and I also had my Electric Alfa Romeo in the Garage. It's out in my driveway now too. I need to sell the Alfa EV. $4,500 takes it! But my Model S is too wide to fit in the space left in my garage. Plus I'm always working in my garage, especially in the winter, so it's safer in the driveway @_@ No one ever knows what crazy project I'm welding together, or what I'm blowing up, or trying to make with my home built furnace (for melting metal...) :)

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is scooters (from islandbayy's signature). Wouldn't want to take one of those out in -30F!

I actually had someone call me that day. Quite irate that his scooter would not start at -30*F.......... Wow, just wow. That one is going in my Motorcycle Dealers Joke Book.....

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool (pun intended)… Something I doubt I will ever test. It is 72 degrees right now in Northern California!

I'd like to test 110*F + this summer. Enough superchargers will be online, I'd like to try death valley. It warmed up here in Wisconsin, so I havent taken it on Lake Delton yet, but as soon as we hover around 0*F for a day or so, I am going to. Frozen lake at 120+ MPH sounds like fun.....