Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Info and Hints from Elon Tweets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
model-3.jpg

I'll be sure NOT to buy into all the hype next time, then it will be something really spectacular about the Model 3 and I'll be in the dark until a couple days after! :p

(Yes, level 5 capability is really cool, but I guess I was expecting something more tangible like hard performance numbers or finalized interior shots.)

Reactions: jgillispie
I'll be sure NOT to buy into all the hype next time, then it will be something really spectacular about the Model 3 and I'll be in the dark until a couple days after! :p
That may well be a highly advised, certainly adept strategy -- that I will thoroughly ignore in favor of expecting PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

(Yes, level 5 capability is really cool, but I guess I was expecting something more tangible like hard performance numbers or finalized interior shots.)
That would be nice. But I expect that will happen along with invitations of Tesla Enthusiasts to attend said event.

Reactions: shrspeedblade
Of course, "there will be something special" may refer to another gift rather than something special for the car itself. Maybe a T-shirt that says, "I waited in line and all I got was this crummy T-shirt". :)

(Actually, I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. :) )
Or, "I waited in line, and all I got was this AWESOME CAR!" :D

Of course, "there will be something special" may refer to another gift rather than something special for the car itself. Maybe a T-shirt that says, "I waited in line and all I got was this crummy T-shirt". :)

(Actually, I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. :) )
Waited-since-Midnight Blue.