Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they give you the LFP harness that you install on the back part of the car? Did everything work when you selected the new Ghost installation? These were the instructions they gave me and I see the same options you had. If all those options have 0's, I would check the connections you have made and make sure nothing is loose or unplugged.

They have been pretty responsive about issues I've had so I would try contacting them.

Yes LFP harness, installed in the rear of the car. I’ve attached an image of my web gui. I’ve sent them a message because I don’t even see a new ghost installation option

Attachments

• IMG_3383.png
    IMG_3383.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 51
Yes LFP harness, installed in the rear of the car. I’ve attached an image of my web gui. I’ve sent them a message because I don’t even see a new ghost installation option

Is LFP referred to as a Ghost also? I thought that was limited to qualifying rear drive motors. Your setup is Boost LFP, unless you somehow just got the bonus harness. Reach out to Ingenext team, they have solid post sales support.

1703019295030.png

Update - After confirming with the techs at ingenext before ordering (740 w/LG battery), it appears the ghost won't work with my configuration, it is the first time they have tried my configuration and are arranging for it to be returned to them.

Quite annoying as it was a pain to install and now I have to uninstall it.

Successful ghost install in the web gui
Error I get is DIR_a062 Power reduced
All other options in web gui appear to work
Plugging in the bypasses return to normal operation
Modules have 1 solid blue LED (internal) and 1 LED that cycles between blue/red
Software v11.1 (2023.44.1 d0b7099fb39d)
Update available 2023.44.30.2

Last edited:
Reactions: omkar and hyp36rmax
Is LFP referred to as a Ghost also? I thought that was limited to qualifying rear drive motors. Your setup is Boost LFP, unless you somehow just got the bonus harness. Reach out to Ingenext team, they have solid post sales support.

View attachment 1001100
So I bought the ghost upgrade during the Black Friday sale and they sent me the LFP harness stating because my battery type was a bit different, I needed to use that harness versus the original ones shown in the install videos.

Reactions: hyp36rmax
Has anyone compared the 0-60 time estimate on the Ingenext app to a Dragy (or similar device)?

I'm not sure what the estimate says but the times are identical to what you would get in the standard M3P of the year these were built. So 3.1-3.2 more or less depending on wheels, tread, battery health, SoC, temp, weight, surface, etc. I've hit 2.97 under perfect conditions at 98% with rollout subtracted not long after I got it. Power feels down slightly now that I'm a bit more degraded at 94k miles but still definitely stronger than when I had Boost only.

Reactions: phantasms