Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installation of 3rd party Power Tailgate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I own a Model S and have purchased a kit to convert the tailgate to power operation. The kit was sold by COzero a Swedish Company. Although the installation seems straightforward, I am daunted by the thought of removing and refitting of the trim panels for the boot and tailgate, necessary to access wiring for the installation. Does anyone know of a Company which would be interested in carrying out this installation ? I live in Maidenhead Berkshire. The kit comes with quite a good set of installation instructions and I have found U-tube videos showing a walkthrough of the installation, and removal and refitting of the panelling.
Any advice or help appreciated.
Thanks,
Malcolm Aranaz

Maranaz - a friend of mine runs Clearview in Newbury - Jon Rosier. He's excellent. He does tinting, 3rd party fitments of phone kits etc including for the local Audi and Mercedes dealers. His number is 01635 202626.

He's going to be fitting a SunTek paint protection film (PPF) to my new Model S next week.

Jon has done a few jobs for me in the past and always top quality. People trust him with their new Ferraris and Bentleys so you'd be in safe hands.

Maranaz - a friend of mine runs Clearview in Newbury - Jon Rosier. He's excellent. He does tinting, 3rd party fitments of phone kits etc including for the local Audi and Mercedes dealers. His number is 01635 202626.

He's going to be fitting a SunTek paint protection film (PPF) to my new Model S next week.

Jon has done a few jobs for me in the past and always top quality. People trust him with their new Ferraris and Bentleys so you'd be in safe hands.
Thanks for that,I will give him a ring !