Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insulated coffee cup that fits in the 2023 S cup holders??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously, the cupholders are slim!! I’ve tried several, yeti, etc., but they either don’t fit at all, or so tight they are hard to use. I am on the email waiting list for the ones on the Tesla site. Any recommendations?

Reactions: KingPaul
I can take a pic of mine later if anyone cares, but I have a c/a 16oz Starbucks insulated tumbler that fits perfectly. One of those tall skinny ones they sell in the stores that the wife picked up while visiting the original store a while back.

Nissan Thermos makes a number of VERY good hot/cold insulated beverage holders. I have an old version of this: https://www.amazon.com/Thermos-Dire...keywords=nissan+thermos&qid=1683146677&sr=8-7 which fits just fine. I can't guarantee it on the new version, but it seems the same in pictures.

The only issue is you want to get whatever you are drinking down to a drinkable temp before putting it in, otherwise its going to be burning hot well into the drive.

Reactions: brooklyn