Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interest rate from Tesla's Financing LESS than advertised

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this financing available for the 40 kWh pack? I seem to recall, on another thread, that the 40s miss out on better financing. My credit union can do 1.99 for 60 mo, too. If so, any advantage to financing through Tesla versus my own credit union? Buy-back?
With 20 down, my loan would be for 45 ish w Great credit. I Won't get my car until around July, so I just want to time my financing. Was wondering if they will offer this financing when they confirm my delivery like they have for others.

This confirms that what I was told yesterday by Tesla is true. Lower rates are possible. I still want to minimize my downpayment - once you get in 2% range, it's lower than my mortgage payment.

I'm also trying to minimize the down payment. The Wells Fargo offer I received required over 30% down! My credit is very good, so I was really surprised since I can walk into any traditional dealership and come out in less than an hour with a $75k vehicle with very little, if any, down. Has anyone been offered 10% down as the press release is hyping?

I'm also trying to minimize the down payment. The Wells Fargo offer I received required over 30% down! My credit is very good, so I was really surprised since I can walk into any traditional dealership and come out in less than an hour with a $75k vehicle with very little, if any, down. Has anyone been offered 10% down as the press release is hyping?

I ended up putting about 10% down. My rates were so low I didn't see the point to putting down more. I had another $10k I was 100% ready to put down, with some reserve to hit the payment I wanted. But my rate came through (I got my loan approved for 100% of the car value), and decided to put down a minimal amount.

I like being liquid.