Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Windshield Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a new 2023 MSLR. One thing i noticed is that when the sunlight hits the windshield at the right angle i see some grey foamy type material where the front of the windshield meets the dash area. I don't know if im just being OCD or if the company that tinted my windows did some type of damage. I feel like its not that noticeable but i see it so wondering if any other people see this, if you get your phones flashlight and shine it into the area where the glass meets the dash, near the vin i can see it, it runs all the way across to the other side.

Just got a new 2023 MSLR. One thing i noticed is that when the sunlight hits the windshield at the right angle i see some grey foamy type material where the front of the windshield meets the dash area. I don't know if im just being OCD or if the company that tinted my windows did some type of damage. I feel like its not that noticeable but i see it so wondering if any other people see this, if you get your phones flashlight and shine it into the area where the glass meets the dash, near the vin i can see it, it runs all the way across to the other side.
Yes. Mine is the same. So was my 2021.

Reactions: tommybahamaX