Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS SiriKit intents work!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can do lock/unlock. but

"what is the battery level" just shows me my phone battery level..?

Try, "Hey siri, what's the battery level on my car?" ("on" instead of "of")...

Edit: "Hey siri, where's my car" also works! Siri will give you the location on a map with a link for directions if you need it...

upload_2017-11-6_17-14-7.png

Last edited:
Try, "Hey siri, what's the battery level on my car?" ("on" instead of "of")...

Edit: "Hey siri, where's my car" also works! Siri will give you the location on a map with a link for directions if you need it...

View attachment 258581
I don’t think the where is my car? thing is directly linked to the Tesla app.
For example I am currently driving a Tesla loaner.
When I asked Siri where my car was, it told me it’s in my garage and not at the Tesla Service Center. I believe it refers to the location of the car you were last connected to via Bluetooth.

• Helpful
Reactions: PrGrPa and KyleDay
I don’t think the where is my car? thing is directly linked to the Tesla app.
For example I am currently driving a Tesla loaner.
When I asked Siri where my car was, it told me it’s in my garage and not at the Tesla Service Center. I believe it refers to the location of the car you were last connected to via Bluetooth.
This is true.
Siri API doesn't have any location for the CAR. To test: delete Tesla app and ask for the location

My app did this for a long time..
At least my app works with siri on apple watch!
So watch out guys. Soon apple watch app because tesla is copying my apps all the time :D

Key for Tesla on the App Store
Just bought your app, thanks for implementing some siri support on the Apple Watch.
But, is there any hopes that you could let people open the trunk and frunk from the apple watch using siri? (like you can directly within the tesla app)?
Is there any more commands you could include support for in the watch app, like honk my cars horn and the other Siri commands that already works on the native app?

Just bought your app, thanks for implementing some siri support on the Apple Watch.
But, is there any hopes that you could let people open the trunk and frunk from the apple watch using siri? (like you can directly within the tesla app)?
Is there any more commands you could include support for in the watch app, like honk my cars horn and the other Siri commands that already works on the native app?

Honk the horn and flash the lights is possible.

Open the trunk and frunk with siri is not possible unfortunately:(

Does it work for turning on the HVAC? It would be great to ask it to precondition your Car as you enter a checkout line without having to fiddle with opening the App.

Btw, I think “where’s my car” might not be Tesla specific because this works with my 2013 Kia Optima. (Which has no app)

General Siri with Bluetooth pairing can give you:

• Where is my car?
  • Remind me to _____ when I get to my car.
  • Remind me to _____ when I leave my car.
There might be others that are not Tesla specific.

However I hope “Get my car ready” or “turn on the HVAC In my car” or “what is the temperature of my car inside?” Come along at some point!

Best,
Erik

(T minus 20 days to Model 3 ownership...)

Does it work for turning on the HVAC? It would be great to ask it to precondition your Car as you enter a checkout line without having to fiddle with opening the App.

Btw, I think “where’s my car” might not be Tesla specific because this works with my 2013 Kia Optima. (Which has no app)

General Siri with Bluetooth pairing can give you:

• Where is my car?
  • Remind me to _____ when I get to my car.
  • Remind me to _____ when I leave my car.
There might be others that are not Tesla specific.

However I hope “Get my car ready” or “turn on the HVAC In my car” or “what is the temperature of my car inside?” Come along at some point!

Best,
Erik

(T minus 20 days to Model 3 ownership...)
No

Reactions: soundanswer