Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 12 Pro Max and charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently upgraded to the iPhone 14 Pro Max. Can confirm this spacer still works with both the phone without a case, and in Apple's leather case.
I can't for the life of me figure out how this installs/looks in the car. Or...maybe because I've got a 2022 MY. Has anyone used this for a 2022?

Also, I've got a MagBak mount that works perfectly, and as a bonus it holds the phone where you can actually see the dang thing. Yea, it's pricy but it's excellent. I had it come unstuck once due to my installation error, and they were kind enough to send me an adhesive sticker. I'm currently using an iPhone 14ProMax(GinormousUltraZoomDweeby) in an Apple silicone case.

I can't for the life of me figure out how this installs/looks in the car. Or...maybe because I've got a 2022 MY. Has anyone used this for a 2022?

Also, I've got a MagBak mount that works perfectly, and as a bonus it holds the phone where you can actually see the dang thing. Yea, it's pricy but it's excellent. I had it come unstuck once due to my installation error, and they were kind enough to send me an adhesive sticker. I'm currently using an iPhone 14ProMax(GinormousUltraZoomDweeby) in an Apple silicone case.
Sorry, the 2022s have the refreshed interiors that have a different charging pad so this won't work for you. This will work on all pre-refresh Model Y (so ~Feb 2021 and earlier), and Model 3 back to whenever those started coming with wireless charging pads (2019, I think?).

Reactions: HSATD