Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 14 Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Then it worked great!
I had same issue a few days ago of Tesla app locking up after trying to log in on iPhone 13 Pro Max because I was restoring phone from a recent iCloud backup after I had erased phone (on purpose). The same happens if transferring setting / apps from old phone to new. Solution was same as this thread, uninstall & install app.

Sure it's Tesla's fault? I have heard that Apple's Bluetooth solution on the Apple Watch is not compatible with standard Bluetooth. There are solutions for the watch from 3rd parties, but they use LTE and/or WiFi

I don't think that's the case here. There are extensive guidelines and licensing/approvals processes for labeling a device as having "Bluetooth". If Apple's implementation wasn't Bluetooth compatible, they wouldn't have been able to call it "Bluetooth" - and with this many watch generations under their belt, the lawsuits against Apple would have happened years ago. I think this one is on Tesla.

I just upgraded my iPhone (13 to 14), reconnected via bluetooth to the M3 (it is connected, I can make calls, etc.), but it wont allow me to unlock/lock the car. In the app when I go to "security and Drivers" it asks me to enable bluetooth, which of course is enabled and working (I can make phone calls!), What could be going on?

I just upgraded my iPhone (13 to 14), reconnected via bluetooth to the M3 (it is connected, I can make calls, etc.), but it wont allow me to unlock/lock the car. In the app when I go to "security and Drivers" it asks me to enable bluetooth, which of course is enabled and working (I can make phone calls!), What could be going on?
It is a new phone and the hardware ids have changed. Delete the phone from the car first, and make sure you delete it as a key. Then sign out of the app, uninstall the app, force close everything just to be certain, fully shut down the phone. Wait 30 seconds and the start up the phone. Install the Tesla app then get into the car and add the phone as a phone and as a key.

I just signed out/in , and works fine on iPhone 14Pro. Had to go to car and make new phone a key again (using key card). Also had to reconnect Bluetooth. As a side note: new iPhone 14Pro , you can make custom wake screen, so using STATS App, I put my Tesla Battery-Trunk Open-Frunk Open-A/C in the Widget section below the Time.

44F0EEF3-9038-4B1E-8E1C-67CE7068318B.jpeg

Reactions: jebinc